77% of adult illicit drug users are employed.
- That equals over 12.3 million workers.
- Over 60% of current workers know someone who has reported to
work under the influence.
- Over 1.6 million workers use both drugs and alcohol.
- 10.5% of full-time employed adults are classified with substance
dependence and abuse.
- 77% of illicit drug users are more likely to be fired or dismissed
within 3 years.
- Illicit drug users utilize their health insurance over 300%
more than non-drug users
Our Oral Fluid Test will evaluate 50 drugs of abuse
for almost double the usual usage history.
- For example, THC (marijuana) will be revealed for 68 days rather
than the 30 day history with urine testing.
121 million drinkers, age 12 and older.
- 52 million adult binge drinkers.
(consume five or more drinks at one sitting in the past 30 days)
- 79% adult binge drinkers are employed.
- 16 million adult heavy drinkers.
(binge drinking episodes five times or more in the past 30 days)
- 79% adult heavy drinkers are employed.
5330 Peters Creek Road Suite F-2 | Roanoke, VA 24019 | P: 540.400.8564 | F: 540.400.8549
©2022 Patriot Drug & DNA Testing, Inc